Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

sample cover letter for pharma jobs

Pharma jobs are no longer an easy to reach thing. In fact it’s a daunting task to get the right job that you are looking for. So when you are applying for a pharma job make sure that your cover letter must be expressive enough. Highlight your area of interest and expertise, explain about your education and experience and relates it with the post you are applying for. Make the reader feels as only you are the right candidate for it.

Here is a sample pharma job cover letter:

From:



Ajay Prakash

S-10, LifeAround Avenue,

New Colony,

Colombia

To:

Mr. Roderick Tipton

Sprit Pharmaceuticals,

Trade Road,

Colombia

15th June, 2010

Dear Mr. Dubey,

This letter is in response to your advertisement of an opening in pharmacy research division posted on your company website. I found that my skills and experience match this position, so I would like to offer my services for this post.

I hold a professional degree in clinical pharmacy and have five years of work experience in the same field. Experimenting with biochemical compounds and discovering new medicines was my day to day work. Along with the following of set protocol, I made few new test methods which were very effective in diagnosis of the biochemical reactions that took place during the experiments.

I strongly believe that with the rapidly changing environment, need of good and authentic pharmacy research is in demand to produce immune friendly drugs. I can assure you that I will be an asset to your team and will bring the right and appropriate production in process.

I would appreciate the opportunity to have a personal meeting with you and looking for a call for the same.

Thank You,

Sincerely

Ajay Prakash

(241-877-6600)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great cover letter.

    Jobs In India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much.
    intuniv online canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. Salary In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete