Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

pharma job cover letter new

Your name

Your Address

Your City state, zip



Your Phone number,

Your Email

Date

Name

Position,

Department

Office address,

City, State, Zip.

Dear Sir,

This is in reference to the pharmacy job advertised in the (name of the newspaper) dated (provide the date).

I am a pharmacy graduate from ( university name ) and has done my post graduation from ( university name).I am currently working in( name of the company ) and is interested to move to your company as I have read that you work on the modern technology.

I feel that the job at your company is more challenging and I can secure more experience and knowledge working at (company name).I had always dreamt of working in leading pharmaceutical company like yours where I can get trainees in the modern medical sciences and grow professionally.

I am sure that the exposure and skills that I have gained from the current company will help me work in your office. As I am sure my qualifications and experience will match with your requirements and assure you that with my dedication and hard work we can get mutual benefits.

I have enclosed my resume for your review and I am looking forward to attend an interview and discuss further interest in joining your company.

Thanking you ,

Sincerely,

Your Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment